Customer Terms & Conditions
Use of Lynk
1) There are two parties to these T&Cs
1.1) Lynk (Lynk is a trading name of NET Global Taxis Ltd)
1.2) The passenger (the passenger is the person who has downloaded the Lynk consumer app)
As a Lynk app user you will comply with these T&Cs.
2) Either party may terminate the relationship between the parties at any time with or without notice.
1) Calls are recorded for quality, verification and training purposes.
Payment and Charges
3) You will pay in full for any journey you undertake at the time of the journey. If you fail to make a payment at the time Lynk may later charge the cost of the fare to your registered card, whether you booked to pay by card or not.
3.1) When paying your fare by cash: Your fare will be calculated in accordance with the National Maximum Taxi Fare Card including any extras applied. Standard taxi meter rates apply.
– The booking fee is a standard fare charge. However, Lynk leave this charge to the discretion of individual drivers.
3.2) When paying your fare by card: Your fare will be calculated in accordance with the National Maximum Taxi Fare Card including any extras applied. Standard meter rates apply.
However, as a personal user, when you book and pay by card on the app, Lynk does not charge the booking fee (discount will expire on 31/12/17). Your discount is visible on your emailed receipt.
3.3) Cancellation charge after dispatch may apply and will be no more than the minimum legal fare. The cancellation charge will be applied to your registered card.
3.4) Any queries or issues regarding service or price we advise you take it up with the driver at the time
Pre – Authorisation Charge (Card Bookings – 0.10c)
This a temporary hold of .10c on the card which you used to make an app or web booking. You are not charged and no funds have been debited from your account. This charge will be removed from your statement with 2-5 working days.
This is a security measure put in place by our service provider to make sure your card is valid and not fraudulent.
4) Enter promo code in your app. If valid, your discount will be automatically applied to your next app card booking. To use promo on the app you must book and pay by card through the app.
To receive any Reward or discount, whether published or not, simply register a valid credit card on your Lynk app and book a taxi choosing.
Pay by Card.
4.1) You cannot claim any reward or discount when you book and pay by cash.
Lynk credit and Lynk rewards are non-transferable.
4.2) If a fare is more than the value of the promotion or reward you must pay the difference and such difference will be billed to your registered card.
If two Rewards coincide on a booking only the highest value reward will be applied to that booking. The lower value reward is not carried forward..
4.3) Only card payment customers can use Lynk rewards.
4.4) First registration Rewards are only valid for new customers only and cannot be claimed by pre-existing customers.
5) All of the information you provide to Lynk will be taken in good faith.
5.1) All of your dealings with Lynk or Lynk drivers will be honest and open dealings.
5.2) If you decide to pay your fare using the Lynk app we will bill your registered card at the end of the journey.
6) All drivers on the Lynk app are self employed and every reasonable effort is taken to ensure that the driver is a valid taxi driver. Lynk is in no way responsible for the actions or inactions of the driver at any time.
7) Lynk does not and cannot guarantee the timely arrival at your collection point of your taxi and is not responsible for any loss whatsoever as a result of late arrival at your collection point.
7.1) Lynk does not and cannot guarantee the timely arrival at your destination and is not responsible for any loss whatsoever as a result of a late arrival at your destination.
7.2) All bookings and/or rewards are subject to availability.
Be sure to read our full terms and conditions here and at Lynk.ie before using your Lynk app and before availing of any Lynk Rewards.
You declare that you are over 18 years of age.
8) From time to time you will be notified of various promotions or rewards via your Lynk app, via text or email. T&Cs will be available to see at Lynk.ie
9) We will always do our best to resolve any disputes between the parties; however in the event that no resolution is found and legal action is taken the case will be heard in the courts of The Republic of Ireland.
10) If any part of these T&Cs are found to be disallowed, invalid, or are contradictory to the T&Cs found on our website the remainder of the T&Cs will remain valid.
Driver Terms & Conditions
Driver Rewards and Promotions
- Driver referral scheme expired on 28th February 2019.
These T&Cs are subject to change from time to time.
This version of T&Cs: February 2019 – V 3