Top 10 places to celebrate this Halloween
To help you decide which spot suits you, we’ve put together a list of the top 10 spookiest places to celebrate Halloween…It’s going to be one of the busiest years yet, so make sure to pre-book your Lynk taxi to avoid any delays.
1. The Winter Party is back to the 3Arena this Halloween, with an electricline-up of DJs.Dressing up is a must! This event can’t be missed.
2. Then over at the Button Factory you can catch The Winter after party, with DJ’s Knee Deep in Dublin, Hot Since 82 and Emanuel Satie.
3. The Opium Rooms, host the Day Of The Dead After party with Wankelmut. Expect some serious bangers and a great atmosphere.
4. The Duke of Grafton invites you to the new vintage club ‘Lemon and Duke’ for its smashing Halloween Party.
5. Well it’s time to get excited, The Morgan Bar are throwing their controversial Halloween Party on the 29th and it is not one for the faint hearted.
6. Cafe en Seine is hosting its fancy dress Monster Ball this Halloween, with FM104’s Mark Mc Cabe and DJ Nobby.
7. The Church will be transforming their spooky 300 year old venue into a creepyHalloween party venue for the night on the 31st.
8. Bad Bobs– will be celebrating over 4 floors this Halloween Weekend. Dressing up is not essential, but there will be prizes for best dressed and as an added bonus 2 for €10 Cocktails and no cover charge
9. Mc Gowans is hosting its usual Halloween party… Dressing up is a must if you want to fit in!!
10. Pygmalion Halloween at Powerscourt with Nightmares On Wax, Marshall Jefferson and more.