Lynk Is Hiring!
Lynk is looking for an imaginative and proactive person to become the next Business Development Manager for the company.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience in the role and have an interest in the evolution of taxi business, taxi apps and the challenges facing the taxi industry. You will work to improve Lynk’s market position and achieve growth.
As Business Development Manager your primary role is to prospect for new clients and grow Lynk’s market share of business-to-business clients, personal clients, app downloads, web-booker users and of course, drivers.
- You will be required to grow and retain existing customer accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them.
- You will be working with managers at all levels, the marketing, CRM staff and technical staff.
- It will be your responsibility to develop the flow of new business coming in to the company.
- You will require a very deep and intuitive knowledge of the market as well as Lynk’s business solutions, systems, products and services.
- You will need to also have a thorough knowledge of Lynk’s competitors.
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients – personal and business and drivers and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients and their decision makers.
- Identify and develop areas and opportunities to deliver new drivers.
- Research, build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches to new clients.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Be intuitive to client’s needs
- Complete or participate in tender applications as required.
- Existing client retention
- Present new products and services.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Examine client life cycles and intervene whenever necessary.
- Research and develop and manage CRM system.
- Business Development Planning
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Identify and develop the company’s unique selling
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports.
- Forecast sales targets and meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff.
- Training new and current staff with the basic business development skills.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal.
- You must hold a minimum 2.2 in a Business (or equivalent) Bachelor’s Degree.
- And have 3-5 years’ experience in the role or a similar role.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org