Lynk is Hiring
Want to work for Ireland’s second largest and most ambitious taxi app company? Well here’s your chance…. We are on the lookout for exceptional people who can make a difference to our close-knit company. We are expanding and are now recruiting Customer Service Sensations to join our busy call centre team.
This is where you come in… join our team and be the voice of Lynk, fielding real time calls from our great customers. To be the ideal candidate you should be passionate about customer experience and want to go above and beyond as an advocate for the Lynk community. You must be calm in the face of a storm, caring and compassionate, and you must have a strong sense of empathy in difficult situations. Our office is based in Dublin 8, which immerses the team in the heart of Dublin city, walking distance from Stephens Green and central to all bus/luas routes.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- Ability to swap shifts with co-workers once approved
- If you show enthusiasm and promise, you could have the opportunity try out different roles.
Experience, Skills and Responsibilities
- Create exceptional, personalised service experience for Lynk users
- Provide friendly, timely support to Lynk customers
- 2 + years’ experience in customer service/call centre
- No experience? No worries – bachelor degree a major plus.
- Friendly and enthusiastic, social personality
- Dependable with time management skills
- Strong writing skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Robust typing skills essential
- Demonstrates empathy and the ability to take initiative on doing the right thing for the customer
- Advanced problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively to resolve difficult situations
- As Lynk is open 24/7, working hours may vary on a weekly basis, so you must be somewhat flexible
- Enthusiastic Lynk user, bold sense of humour, a good geographic sense of Dublin and a passion for technology and customer service.
Can you WOW our customers with an excellent 24/7 customer service? Then join us.
Send us in your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com